MBF – The Medical Benevolence Foundation
Associate for Marketing and Development – Stafford, TX
The Medical Benevolence Foundation (MBF) proclaims and demonstrates the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging and supporting the healing ministries of our world-wide partners.
For 50 years MBF has been mobilizing and leading churches in the U.S. to equip the Presbyterian Church in developing countries with skills and resources for medical ministry. Our goal is to preach the gospel as we care for the health needs of the poorest of the poor throughout the world.
Why do we feel God is leading us to do this? We know that healthcare is the single most important way to help the poor escape poverty. And we know that helping to build medical programs is one of the best ways for the church to achieve long term self-sustaining ministry.
MBF is looking for an Associate for Marketing and Development who will work in the central office in Stafford, TX.
- The Associate for Marketing/Development will participate in:
- development activities for church and individual donors
- lead the Alternative Giving Program;
- be an integral a part of MBF’s mass and group communication programs;
- lead in the management of MBF’s donor/contact systems.
- The Associate will be a committed Christian, active in the PC (USA) or a related denomination and committed to the principles and policies of the Medical Benevolence Foundation.
- The Associate will work collaboratively and collegially with all MBF staff.
- Work with individual and church donors at non-personalized levels using group communications and mail-merge systems to thank, educate, and challenge donors to stepped-up giving and participation;
- Manage the Alternative Giving Program;
- Participate with the Editor, Marketing and the Executive Director in the design, writing and production of mass communications pieces including mission news, emails, direct mail and website maintenance.
- Manage donor mailing lists
- Be staff lead in working with Disciples Data Inc. on donor/contact management;
- Assist Marketing and other funds development staff with development of needed funds development resources; and
- Assist Marketing efforts to acquire new church and individual donors.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Committed Christian, active in a local church
- 2 -5 years’ experience, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Ability in donor management systems and communication skills
- Knowledge of fundraising particularly as related to direct mail and other approaches.
- Skilled in basic and advanced word processing, including mail merge.
- Computer skills essential with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to relate to donors of all ages and across a broad theological spectrum
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills – team player; high integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner.
Benefits are competitive.
Commensurate with Experience
Posting Expiration Date:
How to Apply:
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS PLEASE SUBMIT a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn your cover letter, please describe (in 250 words or less) why you are inspired by the MBF mission and believe you are the right person for this position.
Please include “Associate Marketing/Development” in the subject header of the email. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
MBF-Medical Benevolence Foundation
The Medical Benevolence Foundation (MBF) proclaims and demonstrates the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging and supporting the healing ministries of our world-wide partners. For 50 years MBF has been mobilizing and leading churches in the U.S. to equip the Presbyterian Church in developing countries with skills and resources for medical ministry. Our goal is to preach the gospel as we care for the health needs of the poorest of the poor throughout the world. Why do we feel God is leading us to do this? We know that healthcare is the single More...