Turning Point Ministries
Job Opening – San Diego Headquarters
Ministry Care Center Representative (Part-time position)
Turning Point for God is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From its modest beginning thirty years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the internet.
The Ministry Care Center Representative will represent the ministry to a specific group of partners. He/She will effectively become the point of contact to the assigned group of donors and will assess their passion for God’s Word and their heart for Turning Point.
- Build trusting and lasting relationships with our ministry partners by regularly contacting them by phone, mail, or email
- To challenge ministry partners to greater levels of financial involvement
- Minister to, pray with, and encourage assigned group in their walk with the Lord
- To fulfill all administrative duties such as logging daily contact activity in the database, and managing the assigned caseload and reports using basic computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite (proficiency in Excel preferred)
- Experience in Customer Service or Sales, and working one-on-one with people (good people skills)
- Must be an organized, self-starter and capable of working independently
- Ability to talk with a smile and demonstrate a servant’s attitude
- Ability to foster a willing spirit and positive attitude through encouragement and prayer
- Write clear and concise letters and reports
- Must be a spiritually mature Christian who maintains a vibrant walk with the Lord, fellowships faithfully in a Bible-teaching church and is above reproach in representing our Lord, Pastor Jeremiah, and Turning Point
- Some college training with one to three years of experience in an outbound call center (preferably for a Christian ministry) is a plus
- Must be able to type at a minimum rate of 50 wpm.
- Position is 28 hours per week, with the possibility of some flexibility to work from home
- Must be a like-minded believer and share our passion to deliver the Word of God to the World. Please review our mission statement at www.davidjeremiah.org
- Position is in Turning Point international headquarters in Lakeside, CA
Please send Christian Testimony, Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Data EntryPrivate Profile
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 26
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Turning Point for God
Turning Point’s mission is to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world. We strive to promote ministry in the lives of our listeners by teaching them to reach their own circle of influence for Jesus Christ and to build up the local church by building-up the people of the local church. We are dedicated to the daily walk of our listeners and viewers by providing Bible study resources to help them grow spiritually. Turning Point is a nonprofit organization recognized for tax-deductible giving by the federal government. More...