Position Summary: Works with highly skilled teams in the various departments of the organization to analyze mission critical systems. Tasks will include the review of process and procedures, analysis of requirements, recommending solutions,
and coordinating resources in implementing changes.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and goals.
- Business systems re-engineering.
- Leads design sessions in prototyping systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information process flow.
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing needs.
- Collaborates in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conducts research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Assists in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Works to identify solutions that utilize capabilities of purchased software packages whenever possible.
- Works with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
Education, prior work experience, and/or specialized skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT as a systems analyst or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or computer science is desirable.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and COTS software integration.
- Experience with SQL Server report builder and development helpful
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and Donor DirectDirect’s DonorStudio Suite helpful
- Prior experience interviewing business leaders and end-users in order to analyze processes and identify requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understand new technologies.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Should sense a call from God to ministry, have a genuine caring for people, and be a spiritual leader with shepherding abilities.
- Should have personal warmth that invites confidence and posses a personal integrity that never forfeits the trust that is offered.
- Ability to be at ease with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstration of the attitudes of a servant leader.
- Ability to delegate work to others.
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate the work of others.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to work effectively with a virtual team.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies, improve skills, and adapt to change.
- Strong customer service orientation.
To apply, please send resumes to: Human_Resources@wycliffeassociates.org
Wycliffe Associates makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices
of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ.