Bible League is seeking a highly impactful leader for the position of Global Operations Leader, reporting to the President. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic direction and operations oversight to ensure alignment of global operations in order to accomplish Bible League’s Mission and Vision.
Responsibilities include leadership of the functions of ministry, finance, development, and administration. Direct reports include the four operational heads.
The initial primary objectives set forth for this position include the following:
• Leadership and alignment of global operations to accomplish the mission and vision.
• Development of systems and processes to measure efficiency and effectiveness of global operations.
• Continual development of effective leadership in all operational functions, including ministry, finance, development, and administration.
• Leadership oversight in the identification and elimination of redundancies in efforts across global operations.
• Leadership in the development of core standards of operation, streamlined and standardized financial reporting, inventory management, and daily operations.
• Leadership in development of international fundraising efforts
Submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com
or fax to 708-367-8990. Visit BibleLeague
for more information.Experience
All employees of Bible League must be Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This position requires a minimum of 10 year’s comparable management or executive-level experience. In addition, demonstrated competency is required across a broad range of managerial functions, with great emphasis in strategic planning and operational oversight, appropriate to an organization of comparable size. Exemplary communication and team leadership skills are essential. The successful candidate will hold as a minimum an undergraduate degree, with advanced education and training preferred. Dental Insurance: Yes