Company: 20 Employees/ Established 1974
Industry: Financial Services/ Wealth Management
Growth: Grown Revenue Ten Fold Since 2007
Geographical Footprint: Southeast
We are currently looking for two Financial Services/ Wealth Management Sales Agents. Sales Agents will have the opportunity to help people change the way they think about money through biblical principles. They will have access to a full array of financial
products; the core of which is clients learning to finance through becoming their own banker.
This opportunity includes six months of training with a mentor assigned to help agents grow and understand the business. Sales Agents will have access to resources to attain financial services licensing within the state. Sales Agents will be able to work
with a back office support team while having uncapped commission opportunities. It’s being in business for yourself but not by yourself!
Year one would be in Birmingham, AL- after year one a Sales Agent may relocate to any market in the United States.
Role as Financial Representative:
- Goal would be to create your own book of sale through building and leveraging relationships within the community while helping them reach their financial objectives.
- 5 in person sales meetings per week expected
- On-going prospecting and lead generation
- Educate potential clients on wealth management/ stewardship principles in a one on one setting
- Goal is to LISTEN to clients and discover what is most important to them in order to help them reach their goals
- Ability to work independently and yet leverage the power of a team
Culture of the Company:
- Family Oriented
- Open Sharing desiring all to Succeed
- Year 1: $60,000-$90,000
- Year 2: $70,000-$110,000
- Year 3-5: Continued Growth Dependent Upon Performance
- Once two policies/ accounts have been closed, benefits including 401k company match, and company contribution toward Medicare, Dental, Medical Plan and Life Insurance are available.
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution; desires financial success; strong interpersonal skills; self-motivated; history of personal success.
Core Competencies/ Experience Needed:
- Initiative and Drive
- Ability to Communicate effectively in a one on one setting
- Ability to learn and a desire for continual self improvement
- Heart to serve others and help them reach their goals in wealth management/ financial stewardship
- Desire to network and build relationships within the community while offering a phenomenal service!
Please include cover letter, job being applied for and resume.
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC- www.fireseeds.com