The Fort Lauderdale Campus seeks an experienced Church Pastor to join our Ministry Team!
Successful candidates will possess: A positive and Godly spirit, be an Ordained Minister ,5+ years exp. as Church Pastor (prefer residential regeneration program work). Candidates MUST have a heart to minister to and help those persons/residents who are
dealing with previous addictions to drugs/alcohol desiring to make a change in lifestyle (see basic requirements below for complete listing).
Educational Requirements: Ordained Minister through an accredited college
Position Hours: Full-time, Days, hours may vary in order to fulfill the needs of the ministry
- Requires a 2 year minimum commitment
- 5+ years experience as Church Pastor, preferably in a similar setting/residential regeneration program providing drug and/or alcohol rehabilitative work program.
- Provides leadership and vision for the church, directs plans for the church growth, development based on Pentecostal beliefs and structure.
- Serve on Church Board.
- Responsible for preparing and preaching Wednesday and Sunday sermons; conducting Baptisms, counseling with students/others, as required, officiate weddings, funerals and memorial services and other ministerial duties.
- Ability to Counsel and Teach students in the regeneration program
- Give presentations on a monthly basis at local jails and in other setting as needed.
- Meet with public Defenders and parole Officers for several counties, and Attend court dates with students, as required.
- Must possess good Time Management, Organizational, Planning, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Must be Self Motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual and flexible to fulfill duties of position.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Required to live on our campus.
- Confidentiality a Must
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.