US NOT-FOR-PROFIT MINISTRY SEEKS LEADERS FOR MISSIONARY WORK ON US SOIL
Faith Farm Ministries seeks a Campus Assistant Director with management experience for its South Florida location. This position is responsible for day-to-day operations, legal compliance and safety. Live-On campus with Housing Provided.
Must possess: 3+ years experience in Management with a proven track record in facilities operations working in the areas of Warehouse, Fleet Management, Dock, Delivery & Dispatch and Safety. Requires strong Leadership abilities to oversee employees and men in the regeneration program, ability to foster effective team work at all levels, meet Leadership priorities, exhibit Integrity & Godly values, serve as a role model to others in the ministry setting, assist with development of strategic planning, and ensure that the residential program and business aspect of the campus contribute to the organization's mission and overall success.
Business/Management Degree preferred. Minimum requirement acceptable: High School Grad./Equiv. with experience in the areas of ministry and/or management, and facility operations.
Position Days & Hours: Full-time, flexible schedule may be required for coverage.
- Requires a two (2) year minimum commitment to the Ministry
- Live-On campus (Housing Provided).
- 3+ years management experience in Operations with Proven Track Record
- Management of ongoing projects and aspects of the Campus
- Person of Integrity and Godly Values who can Foster effective team work throughout the Campus/Organization
- Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program and deal with disciplinary issues
- Must be qualified to teach fundamental Christian principles to recovering chemically addicted students
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment
- Must be self motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual
- Live on Campus
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
The Human Resource Department at Faith Farm Ministries: (561) 737-2259
Fax Resume: Mail Resume:
ATTN: Human Resources Department ATTN: Human Resources Department
(561) 737-2355 9538 US 441
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Faith Farm Ministries
Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 445 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions. Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). D More...