The Fort Lauderdale Campus is seeking a full-time Accounting/Office Assistant to provide accounting services for the Campus. Position reports directly to The Campus Director with a dotted line to the Controller in the Ministry Administrative
Successful candidates will possess excellent organizational, mathematical and computer skills with a proven track record working for at least 3 years as an Accounting/Bookkeeper/Office Assistant in addition to the requirements listed below. Live-Off Campus
Associates Degree or High School Graduate/Equivalent with 3 years current accounting experience.
Position Hours: Monday – Friday, Flexible hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), Saturdays may be required for special Sale days/events.
- Must be able to make a minimum 2 year commitment to the organization.
- Requires Minimum 3 years current Accounting Experience, ministry and/or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with fundamentals of accounting procedures, Responsible for counting money and making deposits along with weekly and daily recording/reporting practices.
- Must be Accurate and familiar with reconciliation of checkbook, statements, and other accounting duties.
- Must be computer literate, proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Good writing & Communication skills with the ability to handle various duties associated with office to include phones, office correspondence, etc. as needed.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Personable and Reliable; ability to work as a Team Member.
- Must be self motivated and take initiative to ensure position requirements are met on a routine basis.
- Confidentiality is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.