Harvest House Publishers, an Evangelical Christian publisher located in Eugene, OR seeks a
Web Developer for their Interactive Media & Design Department. Developer’s primary responsibilities would be:
- Perform ongoing maintenance, refinement, and updates on Harvest House’s current website assets.
- Program new sites and landing pages as assigned.
- BA in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 3 years of experience. demonstrated Proficiency with programming complex websites (portfolio required).
- Experience working with Python, Expression Engine, and WordPress preferred.
- Commitment to excellence, outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and enjoys working within a team approach.
Relocation to Eugene, OR is required.
Qualified applicants send resume and portfolio to email@example.com to apply.
Due to the volume of responses anticipated, only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Please NO freelance inquiries.
Visit our website at www.harvesthousepublishers.com for more information.