The Church Initiative, Inc.
Innovative Christian ministry is seeking a versatile and creative person to support its web, email and ERP activities. If you are looking for a warm, friendly environment where you can make a difference, this may be the place!
- Maintaining websites and online stores
- Customizing business system (NetSuite) for company needs
- Preparing code for and sending marketing emails
- Building and maintaining internal web tools
- Providing tech support for staff and customers
This position will accomplish the above responsibilities by:
- Identifying, evaluating/developing and implementing technological solutions to the ministry’s operational needs
- Consulting frequently with ministry management regarding strategic use of current and future technology
- Creating/directing the creation of HTML emails
- Managing email campaigns
- Developing, maintaining and extending ministry internal web sites and applications
- Supporting and maintaining content for our growing number of ministry web sites in multiple languages
- Configuring, customizing and supporting our ERP business system (NetSuite)
- Addressing additional opportunities to contribute as identified
- Because this position is central to on-going operational roles in a ministry with national and international visibility it is important that the successful candidate not only possess technological acumen and excellence, but also demonstrate a strong spiritual
background. This includes a professed relationship with Jesus Christ, a consistent and deep personal walk with the Lord, and a demonstrated heart for ministry through the local church evidenced by active membership in a local church
- Additionally, experience with or proficiency in the following is advantageous: IIS & SQL Server administration, Photoshop (slicing layouts and saving web graphics), SMTP, general email administration & mailing list management, some kind of ERP & CRM business system.
- Of particular importance is the ability to work independently with attention to detail. Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills are needed, along with effective communication and people skills.
- Residence in the Triangle, NC area is required.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and have ability to see color and type.
- Five years or more of relevant experience is preferred.
This position reports directly to the Director of Administration and Finance.
Church Initiative is a growing and dynamic ministry where every employee is encouraged to pursue the opportunity to progress.
Accordingly, this position will interact closely with the ministry’s systems administrator and Senior Web Developer to ensure and affect technological convergence as well as uninterrupted operational viability.
These objectives will provide for opportunities for a qualifying candidate to grow in knowledge and abilities through cross-training and creative issue resolution. Our goal is to maintain a team approach and a flexible servant spirit supporting each ministry member as we increase in knowledge, ability and service.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30
The Church Initiative, Inc.
Church Initiative is a nondenominational, nonprofit ministry serving more than 16,000 churches worldwide. From its headquarters in Wake Forest, North Carolina, the ministry creates and publishes video-based curriculums to help churches minister to people experiencing life crises. Church Initiative programs include GriefShare, DivorceCare, Single & Parenting and DC4K (DivorceCare for Kids).More...