- Are you the kind of person who wants to make a difference in this world?
- Are you passionate about marketing, branding and consumer promotions?
- Are you passionate reaching and helping the community of faith?
- Do you exceed in a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment?
- Do you have the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while still looking cool and calm?
- Do you have a professional demeanor, a solution-minded attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and drive to achieve goals?
- Do you enjoy being the champion for a project across multiple internal departments?
- Do you want to market products that bring joy and excitement to consumers?
The Brand Manager will be the passionate, yet business-minded, driving force behind the success of a portfolio of entertainment brands. The candidate selected will be responsible for building brands and executing brand-based projects, from concept to completion.
They will develop and manage project timelines in order to assure timely development of product, brand communications and deliverables. The Brand Manager has direct profit and loss responsibility as it relates to the assigned portfolio of brands. This position
requires a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic. This is someone who works well both alone and within a team. From day one, the selected candidate will hit the ground running by troubleshooting on existing brands and developing new brands. The ideal
candidate will be career-minded and looking to be a lion-share contributor to an industry leading company.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising required.
- 3 - 5 years experience in direct marketing and or branding to an affinity-focused consumer is preferred with a minimum of 2 years related brand management, product marketing, or project management experience.
- Drive to understand and embrace a passionate niche consumer and win them over.
- Ability to work with multiple internal departments and effectively represent the marketing department.
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Proficient personal computer skills of Microsoft Office applications
- Professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and drive to get things done.
- Understanding of International business culture is a plus but not required.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach customers and communicate the brand message that is on time, on budget and hits or exceeds sales forecast for assigned brands.
- Follow and analyze sales trends of responsible brands and work with Sales Department to optimize release strategy for upcoming releases.
- Collaborate closely with all internal departments from sales, media, PR and social media, production, web, and creative services to ensure strategy integration and messaging align with overall brand and company goals and objectives.
- Present marketing plans to executive management, sales, licensing, and key external partners
- Utilize primary and secondary data to analyze consumer insights and brand sales and develop recommendations to ensure business goals are met.
- Day-to-day management of product planning, scheduling, and execution
- Be willing to assume other responsibilities as needed
Level of Supervision and Departmental Relationships
- The Brand Manager reports to the Director of Brand Engagement & Partnerships Director and will be a part of a brand team, including supervision of an Associate Brand Manager.
- Works closely with EchoLight leadership, Producers/Licensors, Home Video Department, Marketing Services, Creative Department, & Video Production.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of our brand management team? Tell us how you and your skills can help us take our company to the next level. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume along with a cover letter,
salary history and salary requirements. Applicants without these items will not be considered.
Samples of brand communications and results of branding activities are also welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you. Local candidates preferred. Relocation is not available for this position. Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond personally to each resume received. No phone calls, please.