TNP has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our Dallas office performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Dallas Office staff to assist and facilitate the efficient operation of the team. The candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and must be able to work independently and complete tasks with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this position. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, attention to detail, and follow-through on tasks are equally important.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Previous experience in a Civil Engineering environment preferred but not mandatory.
- Computer skills and proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Skill and knowledge in the operation of standard office equipment.
- Responsive and results oriented service to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Ability to plan, schedule work and complete work assignments within established timelines.
- Welcoming and energetic towards co-workers, guests and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good listener.
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with a “Get it done”/”Can do attitude.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, emailing and tracking receipts.
- Sign for and distribute inbound packages and schedule outbound packages via UPS, FedEx or courier.
- Personally courier documents to clients.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Assist in maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist with project work including copying and scanning plans and specifications, assembling contract books, and photographing project sites.
- Conduct research for Principal and Project Managers as needed.
- Report any building operational or structural problems to the building administrator for immediate action.
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and troubleshoot problems.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes competitive hourly salary. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com or fax to (214) 461-9864, Attention: Human Resources.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
Teague Nall and Perkins Inc.
Teague Nall and Perkins Inc. (TNP) is a professional civil engineering, surveying, and consulting firm that has been serving public and private entities in the North Texas area for 35 years with four offices located in Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton, and Sherman. TNP has been named as one of the "Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For" in the United States by CE News Magazine and named a "Best Place to Work" among small businesses in the D/FW metroplex by the Dallas Business Journal.More...