This highly relational position is responsible for managing a list of current major donors within the Chicagoland area. Our
Regional Representatives (RRs) are expected to minister to the needs of the donors and identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward these ministry partners. The RR will also be cultivating their contact list and network outside of their
given lists to develop new & potential donor partners.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 solid years of major gift fundraising (development experience with an evangelical non-profit a plus)
- High energy development professional with a proven track record of building donor relationships and closing gifts
- Demonstrated ability to understand the needs and interests of major gift donors in order to develop relationships between them and EMF
- Demonstrated and sincere interest in all aspects of EMF’s ministry and a dedication to promoting the fundraising priorities through developing excellent relationships with others throughout the organization
- Successful experience in developing in depth cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to uphold and support EMF’s Mission, Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct. And a sincere passion for what we do.
- Candidates currently residing in this area are preferred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required, CFRE a plus
Employment Requirements :
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen
- Proof of valid drivers license
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
Job Travel: An average of 10 days of travel per month is expected.
Qualified candidates are asked to apply directly to our online application here: