ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Salem Media of Hawaii is looking for a dynamic Promotions Director that will make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing/Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; execute station promotions from inception
to completion; assist and coordinate general Marketing and Promotion Department functions in a timely manner; coordinate our Half Price Deal internet mall program; coordinate our internship program; and assist by working directly with our Web Developer to
insure our web content is accurate and up-to-date.
Promotion Director will work alongside the Director of Sales and also manage the part-time Promotions Assistant. Daily activity will include, but not be limited to: writing proposals and copy, event and promotional planning and execution, creating contesting,
actively seeking promotional partnerships, managing and recruiting for our internship program, auditing station websites and communicating necessary changes directly to the Web Developer, as well as various administrative duties. This position involves evening
and weekend responsibilities as necessary.
- Experience in planning and executing promotional events
- Creative, ambitious, energetic, competitive leader with the ability to develop and motivate staff is a must
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills required including copy writing, web development, and photo editing and presentation design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Team player
- Proven success track record with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in the radio broadcast industry
If you posses these qualifications and Salem Media of Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Promotions Director" in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only please.
Salem Communications and Salem Media of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer