The Brook Hill School (www.brookhill.org) is seeking to hire a Lower School Principal responsible for the overall operation of the Lower School Campus. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Education and Experience commensurate with the duties of managing instructional and non-instructional staff, curriculum, and programs.
- Ability to develop and maintain a school culture that reflects the mission and values of The Brook Hill School.
- Ability to build rapport with staff, students and parents.
- A passion for living for Christ and the ministry of Christian education.
- A reputation for being a man or woman of high moral character.
- A Master’s Degree in education or related field
Contact: Rod Fletcher, Headmaster at
The Brook Hill School, serving students in grades PreK-12, is a vibrant and independent Christian Day/Boarding College Preparatory School on a beautiful 280-acre rural campus just south of Tyler, TX and 1½ hours east of Dallas, TX. Brook Hill’s mission is
“to provide excellence in college preparatory education, affirm the gifts and challenge the potential of each student, and encourage students to honor God through Christ-like character.” Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS),
Brook Hill is also affiliated with the Association of Christian Schools International, the College Board, and National and Texas Associations of College Admission Counselors. The faculty, with over 60% holding a master's degree or higher, are committed to
training students to be confident in both their faith and their education.
A Brook Hill education prepares students to read insightfully, think critically, solve problems logically, and communicate effectively within the framework of a Biblical worldview. Brook Hill students are encouraged to discuss ideas with genuine intellectual
inquiry and Christian charity. A Brook Hill foundation equips them to make good decisions, grounded in the faith; to face the challenges of the real world, without being sheltered from them; and to impact others for God’s glory.