We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking a purpose-driven Executive Development Representative motivated towards cultivating strong relationships among high-end donors. The ideal candidate will bring a performance-driven, holistic approach to identifying, securing and cultivating investor relationship towards the advancement of our mission and vision. Position based in Houston, TX
- Build long, strong, and lasting relationships with current and potential investors; pursue profitable revenue opportunities and mutually beneficial results for the investor and TSC. Investors defined as high capacity partners, whose passion and interest is Bible translation, includes individuals, families, and businesses
- Expand and strengthen advocates and ambassadors for Bible translation.
- Execute consultative approach to relationship management to understand God’s direction in their hearts i.e. personal ministry related goals, challenges and needs, before presenting.
- Meet and exceed number of designated prospect meetings and asks with investors
- Encourage current partners to open personal and professional spheres of influence and networks to The Seed Company.
- Demonstrate excellence in all approaches to communication towards building trust, respect, regard and value, internally with staff and externally with investors.
- Endeavor to reactivate lapsed partner relationships via telephone calls, email or personal visits.
- Network with individual and group donors to identify potential new partners
- Collaborate with Development and Advancement team members to plan strategies and briefings.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Public Relations; or equivalent work experience.
- Requires five to seven years’ experience in sales.
- Requires excellent communication skills i.e. active listening, empathic listening, and strategic listening.
- Requires strong proficiency with establishing and cultivating a network of people and organizations with the capacity to provide substantial support consistent with organizational goals.
To respond to this ministry opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
The Seed Company
The Seed Company is a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language.More...