Church Resource Ministries (CRM) is an international evangelical, interdenominational Christian non-profit organization. As an international sending agency, headquartered in Anaheim, California, CRM’s mission is to develop and empower leaders to strengthen and multiply churches worldwide. CRM missionary teams work to identify, train, and mentor leaders, encouraging and equipping them to build churches that are dynamic, biblically strong, and committed to engaging and transforming their local community.
The position of Administrative Assistant provides a wide-range of direct, administrative support to the Staff Development and Care Team (SDCTeam) Director and personnel. In this role, the assistant is responsible for the accomplishment of a wide variety of duties and tasks including general clerical and project-based work. Working with minimal direct supervision, this individual will use their skills to complete projects and assignments in an efficient manner.
As the main contact for the SDCTeam, this individual works directly with potential new ministry staff in preparation for their new staff assessment. This includes working directly with our consulting psychologist to ensure all evaluations are scored and processed and report received. Due to the sensitivity of data collected for the event, the person in this position must have the ability to manage highly confidential information in a professional manner. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordination of logistics for events, retreats, and meetings
- Hosting welcome dinner and Spiritual Formation Day for new staff
- Recordkeeping and management of confidential documents
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Expense management
- Occasional upkeep of website material
- Maintain team calendar
This position will require domestic and international travel approximately twice per year.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities, and Personal Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and related work experience.
- Prior experience in administrative support required.
- Previous experience in a ministry or nonprofit environment preferred
- Prior experience working in a cross-cultural context is a plus
Skills and Abilities
- This role requires the ability to communicate with people in a variety of ministry contexts. Therefore, excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Able to manage highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently while managing multiple priorities and numerous details.
- High relational skills are necessary.
- Able to collaborate with support team members, ministry staff, and SDCTeam members.
- Flexibility and Adaptability, able to readily adapt to changing requirements while maintaining effectiveness in varying circumstances
- Experience with MS Office software, web-based systems, google docs.
CRM is an evangelical nonprofit organization. It is therefore required that employees possess the following:
- A reputation of honesty, integrity, gratitude and hospitality in all personal dealings
- An allegiance to Christ and the church
- Affirmation of CRM’s statement of faith, values, vision and purpose
- Travel requirements may by physically demanding. The ability to manage heavy luggage could be required.
- The ability to set up tables, chairs and other equipment at events.
- Able to transport staff and run errands at events, often in different stateside or international locations.
The start date for this position is on or after March 15, 2013. Interviews will be held the week of March 4th. To apply, please visit our website to read about CRMs beliefs and values. http://www.crmleaders.org/about/vision-values and http://www.crmleaders.org/about/beliefs.
Should you have shared values and feel you possess the appropriate qualifications for this position, please provide your resume with cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 714-779-0189.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Assistant to CEOPrivate Profile
- Alpharetta , Georgia
- October 23
Amigos Ministry Administrative AssistantYorba Linda Friends Church
- Yorba Linda, California
- October 22
Executive Director of OperationsSPC
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- October 20
Principal, Headmaster, AdministratorSt. Luke United Methodist Church
- Columbus, Georgia
- October 17
Vice President of DevelopmentKeystone Consulting
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- October 17
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...