Mercy Ships is looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team to be responsible for analyzing, recommending, implementing and maintaining systems, practices and procedures for the effective delivery of desktop and laptop computing in Mercy Ships.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Periodic review and recommendations regarding changes in desktop and network strategies/procedures
- Perform desktop and laptop system deployments including hardware and software configuration
- Responsible for accurate tracking of all assets supported by Desktop Support including software, hardware and licensing
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements)
- High school diploma or GED and two year degree in computer related field or equivalent on the job experience
- Microsoft MCSE or MCDST preferred
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve technical issues
- Knowledge of technology deployment methodologies and frameworks for incident resolution
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
For more than 30 years, Mercy Ships and its committed partners and volunteers have followed the model of Jesus to bring hope and healing to the world’s poor one life, one community and one nation at a time.More...