Salem Web Network’s development team builds great web and mobile applications in a fast-paced and casual environment. We love building the best user experience using best practices and the latest technologies.
* Great coding skills in Android and Java
* Built and published at least two native Android apps in the Google Play store.
* A great team player
* Relentless work ethic
* Reside near or willing to relocate to the Richmond, VA area. This is not a work from home/remote opportunity.
* Mean top-spin in table tennis (optional)
* Competitive salary
* 401(k) Plan
* Medical, dental, life insurance and other benefits
* Free beverages and coffee
* Opportunity to participate in Lunch-n-learn seminars
To apply, send an email to email@example.com. Please include your resume, an introduction, salary requirements, and a paragraph on what makes a great developer.
Salem Web Network’s mission is to connect with Christians through emerging technologies. Whether it’s web or mobile computing, a dedication to our users, ministries and the Gospel is at the heart of everything we do.
Salem Web Network, a division of Salem Communications Corp. (SALM), is an equal opportunity employer.