Work hard and have fun leading a seasoned sales team in a professional and family-like atmosphere!
AM 560 The Answer is hiring a General Sales Manager to work from its Elk Grove Village, IL office who exemplifies leadership, achievement and team spirit.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hiring and supervising the sales staff, including training, motivating and coaching the sales team through personal interaction and hands-on learning experiences.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring of sales plans and goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Creating sales promotional campaigns that maximize revenue potential.
- Studying and understanding the local market opportunities for increased visibility.
- Heavy emphasis on managing local inventory to maximize revenue potential.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
AM 560’s next GSM must have successful radio sales management experience (at least 2 years as Local Sales Manager, Director of Sales or Sales Manager). Have a proven record of developing local business, enjoy hitting the streets with Account Managers, demonstrate creativity resulting in revenue generation, and have a deep understanding of pricing, inventory, marketing as well as how to position and sell digital and mobile opportunities. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point and have reliable transportation.
Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, highly organized, possess a positive attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond the job description.
- A team player with all station departments and maintain a commitment to “do the right thing”. In addition, your desire to see others succeed and even surpass your achievements is critical. Leadership skills and a passion for AM 560 The Answer will set you apart from all other candidates.
To Apply: Send resumes and references via one of the following means. Email email@example.com. Fax: 847-439-2846.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...