Summary: You believe you make a difference through writing beautiful code. While you bring a lot of experience, you still enjoy learning new technologies and ways of doing things to help you accomplish the work needing to be done. You believe when your team succeeds, it's as fulfilling as your own success. And, you want to be on an agile team where you can tangibly see your work is making a difference.
About Us: Church Community Builder is a company passionate about empowering local churches to make an impact in their communities by helping to 'Guide Church Leaders To a Better How'. We accomplish this through the development of strategic and engaging web-based software solutions and coaching churches on implementation, enabling them to maximize their reach and effectiveness.
- For supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies as needed.
- Developing and testing applications as assigned
- Meeting company standards for code and user experience
- Working and collaborating with the Design team on product functionality
- Maintaining accountability through daily stand up meetings and monthy code reviews
- Meeting release deadlines on development projects
- Responding as needed to training, technical support, or customer service needs
- Comfortable with object-oriented and procedural programming methods
- Must reside and work in Colorado Springs, CO
- Background using version control
- Test driven development experiences
- Comforable using Mac OS and Linux operating systems
- Experience with agile programming methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Bachelors degree in computer science or 3-4 years of equivalent work experience desired
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperHigh Point
- Dallas, Texas
- October 27
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8