Job Title: Bilingual Substance Abuse Reception Specialist
General Objective: To serve as a clerical liaison between the staff and the clients related to drug and alcohol counseling services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To inform counselor about client’s arrival for counseling session.
- To take on every client the drug test through the urine or oral specimen and to process the paperwork accordingly.
- To perform the breathalyzer test on the Driving under Influence clientele.
- To schedule all the clients appointments.
- To expedite the check in and check out process on every client’s visit.
- To make phone calls to reschedule the now show clients.
- To mail appointment reminder cards on weekly basis to the clients.
- To make daily reminder phone calls prior to client’s appointment.
- To answer the telephone system and transfer them accordingly.
- To file the clinical documentation pertaining to every client’s visit.
- To assist with Xeroxing when needed.
- To assist with the organization and maintenance of the reception area.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities pertinent to clerical service.
1. Minimun of Associates in Business, or Computer Sciences or any other field related.
2.Two to three years of experience is a must.
3.Criminal record clearance.
4.Bilingual (English and Spanish) and bicultural.
5.Knowledge of Excel and Word Software program.
- Two week-vacation
- Medical Insurance Plan through AETNA
- Paid holidays
- Disability benefits
- Good work environment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 215-634-1234