Director of Worship:
This is a part-time job, not to exceed 20 hours a week. Pay is hourly and is based on
• For both classical and contemporary worship settings – work with our administrative staff and worship team to coordinate the scheduling of musicians, choirs and ensembles.
• Serve as the point/lead contact person in communication with organists, choir directors, praise band leaders and drama/video productions.
• Coordinate Sunday morning and special service volunteer teams.
• Working with our administrative team, to create and edit slides using a quality worship software program.
• Design the weekly New Song order of service, plus other designated special services.
• Select the music for New Song worship services and designated special services.
• For both the Classic Praise and New Song services work with the musicians, called and administrative staff, and volunteers to plan creative elements in the services including special music, drama, video, prayer, communion and fellowship that occur during
the worship gatherings.
The Director of Worship will report to, and be responsible directly to the Senior Pastor, and work harmoniously with the Mission and Ministry Council. The Senior Pastor will meet monthly to share 5/15 reports (the first Tuesday of each month unless otherwise
noted), and will formally evaluate the work performance of the Director of Worship annually. Periodic written reports will be submitted to the MMC, as requested.