Prepares meals within quality, quantity, and service guidelines. Performs housekeeping and light maintenance duties as assigned when conference schedule permits.
- Prepares meals within quality and quantity guidelines using standardized recipes and menus.
- Provides leadership in absence of the Culinary Manager.
- Implements training for other cooks and staff as directed by the Culinary Manager.
- Maintains kitchen facility, including equipment, within health and safety guidelines.
- Reports needed repairs to Culinary Manager or Director of Operations.
- Maintains set-up, clean-up, and serving systems.
- Participates in housekeeping needs as assigned.
- Performs light maintenance duties as assigned.
- Supports and participates in staff spiritual life activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible and have strong work ethic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintains a valid California Driver’s License.
- Prior experience in related food service positions.
- Knowledgeable about and be able to enforce food service health and safety guidelines.
- A self-starter.
- Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the departments or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
- Able to accomplish projects as assigned by the Culinary Manager and the Director of Operations.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality work.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Statement of Faith.
- Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Leadership Giving OfficerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- December 10
Counselor/TeacherWilderness Way Girls Camp
- Fair Play, South Carolina
- December 9
Equine Recreational SpecialistCookson Hills Christian Ministries
- Kansas, Oklahoma
- December 5
VP of Client ExperiencePrivate Profile
- Birmingham, Alabama
- November 19
Camp AdministratorSandy Hill Camp and Retreat Center
- North East, Maryland
- November 15
Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages connect with God through His creation, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and pursue God’s call for their life.