Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
When spiritual enrichment mixes with the elements of camp, you get a holistic retreat from daily routine - one that infuses experiences in nature with glimpses of the God who created it. At Forest Home, lives are changed every day through the power of
the Good News.
Directs and manages the Partner Ministry programs at Forest Home. The primary focus is to fully engage churches and para-church organizations. The primary outcomes are to: deepen our relationships with ministries using Forest Home; build new relationships;
increase Forest Home program registrations, with a focus on Family Camp; and, increase guest group utilization of Forest Home.
- Provides direction and oversight of Partner Ministries.
- Directs the execution of all Partner Ministry engagement activities.
- Directs the execution of all Partner Ministry special events.
- Hires, trains, directs, manages, mentors and provides performance evaluations for the Partner Ministry Team, including the Liaisons.
- Manages the Partner Ministry database in Raiser’s Edge.
- Focuses on growing enduring ministry relationships.
- Manages, collects, compiles analyses market sales research, as needed.
- Manages the operating budget for the Partner Ministry function.
- Write and edit quality copy for sales training manuals and Partner Ministry marketing collateral.
- Develops and implements cost-saving measures; conserves organizational resources.
- Sets sales goals for each of the Partner Ministry Liaison and review weekly reports to ensure sales are on track and the conversion pipeline is full
- Works closely with the Program, Guest Group and Communication Teams to ensure effective two- way communication takes place; all existing and potential partner ministries are communicated with as needed to accomplish the next step engagement goal; and, no
matter which Forest Home Teammate is in contact with the partner that teammate is fully briefed on the status of the partner.
- Evaluates effectiveness and recommends corrective adjustments of sales efforts in order to ensure all sales goals are achieved
- Provides weekly sales status report to the Senior Director including conversion of new business contracts/registrations; contacts, engagement status and next step; and, productivity of each Liaison.
- Directs and manages the Forest Home Employee Referral and Sales Bonus Program and continue momentum via consistent communications and promotion.
- Develop an annual sales plan.
- Manages the capturing, collection and data input of new partner ministry targets via Raiser’s Edge.
- Maintains a consistent brand specific Forest Home ministry image through all Partner Ministry efforts and trains all Partner Ministry Personnel on the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Forest Home.
- Writes Board Report, business correspondence and procedures.
- Serves as a member of the Directors’ Team.
- Writes and presents individual and group presentations and proposals.
- Supports and participates in spiritual life activities of the Department and provide spiritual leadership among the Partner Ministry Team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Five years plus relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A demonstrated track record of leadership and managerial skill sets.
- Strong writing ability.
- Proven track record of strong sales conversions.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of sales strategies, techniques and analytics
- Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
- A willingness to be flexible and adjust to changing environments and unanticipated situations.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- A self-starter, who is able to manage and work with ambiguity and lack of concrete instructions.
- Able to communicate well through different mediums (face-to-face, e-mail, over-the-phone, Skype, etc.).
- Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing excellent communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans.
- Able to perform high quality work.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Signed statement of faith.
- Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
- Excited about working for a ministry focused on sharing the Gospel and challenging people to make a decision for Christ.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and internet.
- History of driving sales, seeking out and maximizing on selling opportunities, and building strong relationships.
- Proven track record of identification of new business opportunities.
- Skilled in individual and group presentations.
- Experience as a ministry leader a plus.
- Experience in special event management a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: