Directs and manages the Partner Ministry programs at Forest Home. The primary focus is to fully engage churches and para-church organizations. The primary outcomes are to: deepen our relationships with ministries using Forest Home; build new relationships; increase Forest Home program registrations, with a focus on Family Camp; and, increase guest group utilization of Forest Home.
- Provides direction and oversight of Partner Ministries.
- Directs the execution of all Partner Ministry engagement activities.
- Directs the execution of all Partner Ministry special events.
- Hires, trains, directs, manages, mentors and provides performance evaluations for the Partner Ministry Team, including the Liaisons.
- Manages the Partner Ministry database in Raiser’s Edge.
- Focuses on growing enduring ministry relationships.
- Manages, collects, compiles analyses market sales research, as needed.
- Manages the operating budget for the Partner Ministry function.
- Write and edit quality copy for sales training manuals and Partner Ministry marketing collateral.
- Develops and implements cost-saving measures; conserves organizational resources.
- Sets sales goals for each of the Partner Ministry Liaison and review weekly reports to ensure sales are on track and the conversion pipeline is full
- Works closely with the Program, Guest Group and Communication Teams to ensure effective two- way communication takes place; all existing and potential partner ministries are communicated with as needed to accomplish the next step engagement goal; and, no matter which Forest Home Teammate is in contact with the partner that teammate is fully briefed on the status of the partner.
- Evaluates effectiveness and recommends corrective adjustments of sales efforts in order to ensure all sales goals are achieved
- Provides weekly sales status report to the Senior Director including conversion of new business contracts/registrations; contacts, engagement status and next step; and, productivity of each Liaison.
- Directs and manages the Forest Home Employee Referral and Sales Bonus Program and continue momentum via consistent communications and promotion.
- Develop an annual sales plan.
- Manages the capturing, collection and data input of new partner ministry targets via Raiser’s Edge.
- Maintains a consistent brand specific Forest Home ministry image through all Partner Ministry efforts and trains all Partner Ministry Personnel on the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Forest Home.
- Writes Board Report, business correspondence and procedures.
- Serves as a member of the Directors’ Team.
- Writes and presents individual and group presentations and proposals.
- Supports and participates in spiritual life activities of the Department and provide spiritual leadership among the Partner Ministry Team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Five years plus relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A demonstrated track record of leadership and managerial skill sets.
- Strong writing ability.
- Proven track record of strong sales conversions.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of sales strategies, techniques and analytics
- Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
- A willingness to be flexible and adjust to changing environments and unanticipated situations.
- Strong ability to work well in a variety of team environments.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- A self-starter, who is able to manage and work with ambiguity and lack of concrete instructions.
- Able to communicate well through different mediums (face-to-face, e-mail, over-the-phone, Skype, etc.).
- Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing excellent communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans.
- Able to perform high quality work.
- Regular, timely attendance.
- Signed statement of faith.
- Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
- Excited about working for a ministry focused on sharing the Gospel and challenging people to make a decision for Christ.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and internet.
- History of driving sales, seeking out and maximizing on selling opportunities, and building strong relationships.
- Proven track record of identification of new business opportunities.
- Skilled in individual and group presentations.
- Experience as a ministry leader a plus.
- Experience in special event management a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages connect with God through His creation, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and pursue God’s call for their life.