- Works closely with key contacts in functional areas to determine reporting data criteria, timelines, and method of deployment which ensures that Precept personnel, partners and customers receive accurate and timely data.
- Identifies problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Creates and maintains various data reports, using reporting mechanisms including Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Excel, for managerial decision-support needs.
- Maintains and continues development of internal SharePoint reporting environment allowing Precept Ministries International personnel to efficiently run reports and retrieve critical data.
- Analyzes and problem solves issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of donor data across various systems (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes).
- In collaboration with others, develops and maintains solutions to eliminate duplicate and extraneous data entering into various enterprise systems.
The entire job description can be viewed under the "Careers" link at