Salem Communications Corporation, a NASDAQ listed publicly traded company, is the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company that provides programming targeted at audiences interested in Christian and conservative opinion content. The company owns a portfolio of 98 radio stations in 38 US cities, including 5 stations programmed in its Spanish-language Christian Teaching and Talk format.
In addition to its radio broadcast business, Salem owns a large and rapidly growing Internet division - Salem Web Network. This division serves our audience via websites such as Christianity.com, Jesus.org, Crosswalk.com®, BibleStudyTools.com, WorshipHouseMedia.com and OnePlace.com. Most of these English-language websites also present content in Spanish.
Salem is in the process of launching and building a portfolio of Spanish language websites including webbiblia.com and bibliacristiana.com as well as building a Facebook community to serve the Spanish language audience throughout the world.
This new position will play a key role enhancing and expanding Salem’s new Spanish language websites to better serve the audience interested in Spanish-language Christian content.
- Serve as primary content editor for new and existing Spanish-language Christian content websites, social media communities and electronic newsletters
- Select, edit and post compelling and appropriate Spanish-language Christian content in written, graphic, audio and video formats
- Procure additional Spanish-language content from Christian ministries and other organizations
- Engage, assist and encourage social media fans and website visitors
- Translate certain content from English to Spanish
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- Excellent written and reading skills in both Spanish and English
- Familiar with sources of compelling content for Spanish language audience
- Experience or expertise to discern appropriateness of content for Spanish language audience
- Proficient Facebook user
- Experience with online (SEO, PPC, social) and e-mail marketing
- Knowledge of web-design, basic HTML, CSS and graphics design software
- Sensitivity to cultural nuances of the different Spanish speaking countries
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit a well written cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- August 29
Web DeveloperSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- August 18
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...