Accounting & Business Director, for a 1,200+ bed Christian Camp and Conference Center(s).
Two properties with over $100 million in assets.
Education and Experience Required:
College degree with undergraduate in Accounting/Business. CPA or MBA a plus.
Experience in a similar role within a profit or non-profit business.
Strong accounting software experience. Strong Computer Skills... Spreadsheets, etc.
Reports to the Executive Director and is a member of the Leadership Team.
1. Keeps accounting records and financial statements accurate and up--to-date. Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Fund Balances, etc.
2. Prepares and monitors the annual operating and capital Budgets.
3. Oversees Payroll and Human resources.
4. Oversees corporate insurance policies, claims, etc.
5. Provides oversight to the Information Technology needs of the ministry.
6. Coordinates banking relationships.
7. A strong accounting background with the ability to prepare monthly and annual financial statements is required. Business / MBA experience is very helpful as well. However, ACCOUNTING knowledge is critical.
Two Camp & conference ministries and properties with 63 years history at one and over 135 years at another.
We are in the process of a major re-build and re-visioning of our Christian Camping and Conference Ministries. Come be a part of a Christian Camp and Conference ministry that currently servers over 25,000 people a year with a vision to expand to 50,000!
Not necessarily only looking for "seasoned CFO veteran" type candidates. Have had great success with younger candidates a few years out of college as well. So, would encourage all to apply.
Compensation package includes:
Housing in Camp provided Home
Meals benefit (when group being served)
Great "community" atmosphere with other staff
Please, No phone calls. Submit cover letter and resume to:
Ross Adams, Executive Director