Accounting & Business Director, for a 1,200+ bed Christian Camp and Conference Center(s).
Two properties with over $100 million in assets.
Education and Experience Required:
College degree with undergraduate in Accounting/Business. CPA or MBA a plus.
Experience in a similar role within a profit or non-profit business.
Strong accounting software experience. Strong Computer Skills... Spreadsheets, etc.
Reports to the Executive Director and is a member of the Leadership Team.
1. Keeps accounting records and financial statements accurate and up--to-date. Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Fund Balances, etc.
2. Prepares and monitors the annual operating and capital Budgets.
3. Oversees Payroll and Human resources.
4. Oversees corporate insurance policies, claims, etc.
5. Provides oversight to the Information Technology needs of the ministry.
6. Coordinates banking relationships.
7. A strong accounting background with the ability to prepare monthly and annual financial statements is required. Business / MBA experience is very helpful as well. However, ACCOUNTING knowledge is critical.
Two Camp & conference ministries and properties with 63 years history at one and over 135 years at another.
We are in the process of a major re-build and re-visioning of our Christian Camping and Conference Ministries. Come be a part of a Christian Camp and Conference ministry that currently servers over 25,000 people a year with a vision to expand to 50,000!
Not necessarily only looking for "seasoned CFO veteran" type candidates. Have had great success with younger candidates a few years out of college as well. So, would encourage all to apply.
Compensation package includes:
Housing in Camp provided Home
Meals benefit (when group being served)
Great "community" atmosphere with other staff
Please, No phone calls. Submit cover letter and resume to:
Ross Adams, Executive Director
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 27
Regional Director, MidwestChildren's Hunger Fund
- Homewood, Illinois
- October 27
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Lake Geneva Foundation
Located in Southeast Wisconsin, on beautiful LAKE GENEVA, Lake Geneva Youth Camp and Conference Center & Conference Point Center is the ideal camp and retreat setting. We are blessed with TWO properties that allow us to serve retreat groups and conferences of 25 to 1,200! Come see what all the excitement is about! Whether you are looking for a summer camp experience for your kids, a family camp, a retreat for your church or group, or a place to give of your talents and time, you’ve found the right place. We look forward More...