Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
- The role would serve the company through being the lead in developing and designing websites as well as in branding projects. He/ she will also have the opportunity to interact with the customer base and help lead the team to complete assigned projects.
- Web and web interface design: Must be capable of developing what he/ she presents from a design perspective.
- Communication: Ready and willing to communicate ideas, suggestions and defend design thought to internal team as well as clients.
- Give Direction/ Work on a Team: Be willing to work with and give clear direction to other members of the team as you work together to complete various projects.
- Work within deadlines: Must be able to work efficiently around deadlines for customers.
- Multi-tasking/ Time Tracking: Must be able to work on multiple projects throughout the day and track time effectively while juggling those projects.
Company Cultural Distinctives:
- Real desire to honor God’s creativity by being excellent with each and every job that is produced.
- Relaxed atmosphere that values creativity, a great set of headphones for music and the flexibility to wear what you want while you do what you love.
- GREAT results accomplished with humility, gratitude and a privileged mentality.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Coding Expertise: HTML, CSS, Java Script, J-Query.
- Portfolio Required: Will need to present a portfolio of actual projects developed for clients. Must be able to deliver an excellent end product.
Pay and Benefits:
- 50-55k base depending on experience
- Bonus Potential: 1-5k depending on company performance
- Individual Health care plan offered by company/ shared cost for family plan
To be considered for the opportunity please go to www.fireseeds.com and click on the "apply now" button. FireSeeds is a recruiting company that seeks out integrity filled, multiplying leaders who desire to have a personal impact within companies.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.