CRM is an international evangelical, interdenominational Christian non-profit organization. As an international sending agency, headquartered in Anaheim, California, CRM’s mission is to develop and empower leaders to strengthen and multiply churches worldwide. CRM missionary teams work to identify, train, and mentor leaders, encouraging and equipping them to build churches that are dynamic, biblically strong, and committed to engaging and transforming their local community.
The position of Ethne Collective Liaison provides direct, administrative support to the Ethne Collective Director and the Ethne Leadership Team (ELT). In this role, the Ethne Collective Liaison is responsible for the accomplishment of a wide variety of duties and tasks reflective of the needs of the Collective Director and the ELT, and the Ethne collective as a whole. Working with minimal direct supervision, this individual will use their skills to adapt procedures and processes to complete projects and assignments in an efficient manner.
- Communicate to Ethne staff and CRM Administration on behalf of Director and ELT
- Communicate personnel changes and updates to CRM Administration
- Manage team expenditures
- Coordinate, attend and provide administrative support at bi-annual ELT meetings
- Coordinate monthly ELT calls
- Event planning and support - meetings and conferences
- Manage Collective calendar, org chart, and newsletter
- Attendance to conferences and meetings as requested by Director
- Interpersonal skills: ability to build strong rapport within and outside of the Collective; recognize the "people" aspect of issues and the need for positive relationships.
- Computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Exellent organizational and time management skills: ability to establish effective and efficient procedures, and setting goal-based priorities.
- Personal work ethic: setting high standards for oneself; maintaining social, ethical, and organizational norms in job-related activities.
- Identifying issues and anticipation of problems
- Initiative: self-starting; taking action without being prompted
- Flexibility / Adaptability: readily adapting to changing requirements; maintaining effectiveness in varying circumstances
- Problem Solving / Decision Making: defining problems clearly and logically; effectively using an appropriate problem solving and decision making style
- Team Skills: being able to work collaboratively with others in a participative management environment; using appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to promote individual and team effectiveness
- Tenacity / Results Oriented: having staying power; persisting in one's efforts to get a task accomplished
Education and Experience
Bachelor''s degree preferred
The start date for this position is on or after January 2, 2013. Interviews will be held the week of December 11. To apply, please provide your resume with cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 714-779-0189.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Malick Media - Executive Director of Communications & MarketingVanderbloemen Search Group
- Langley, British Columbia
- June 29
Accounting AssociateDoor of Hope, Inc
- Live Oak, Texas
- June 28
Financial Development AdministratorvisionSynergy
- Edmonds, Washington
- June 27
Chapelwood School for Young Children - AdministratorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Houston, Texas
- June 22
Chief Financial OfficerSIM USA
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- June 20
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...