The Eastco Group is an award winning Digital & Traditional Marketing Communications firm located in Orchard Park, NY. (A suburb of Buffalo, NY).
This job is full time with benefits. We're looking for that remarkable mix of integrity and character along with real skills. Candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding/passion for Digital/Interactive Media: A self directed leader who can work with clients and internal teams, and is a great designer AND is technical/analytical.
Hard to find? Yes. Think you qualify?
The Eastco Group is a special place to ply your craft and demonstrate your leadership skills. Our facilities include 12,000 square feet of outstanding interior space including a California loft vibe and award winning world class audio/video production studios featured in Mix Magazine. Our small and dedicated team is hardworking and people-centric. They have a reputation for being creative thought leaders who do what they do because they love to do it.
The Eastco Group has completed thousands of media and marketing communications projects of all types for individuals, some of the world's largest ministries, small businesses, Fortune companies, pop and rock stars, non-profits, and best-selling authors and speakers. Our clients are happy to choose some or all our services to grow their business.
Digital/Interactive Designer/Developer Team Leader:
We are looking for a Digital & Interactive Design/Development Team Leader with an excellent work ethic and a passion for design and usability. This individual's primary responsibilities will consist of being directly involved in overseeing, creating and/or personally managing digital & interactive media proposals/quoting, planning, development and execution of high-end design, at times along with sophisticated back-end Content Management Systems for web and mobile/tablet devices.
Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment at a high level for multiple projects at any given time. The ability to self-manage, set expectations and meet budget & deadlines set by management and clients is a must.
Must have understanding of mobile & tablet app development processes and best practices, which includes but is not limited to mobile UI design, provisioning and distributing applications through various marketplaces.
Applicants must be able to comfortably work in open-source environments such as WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento by integrating high-end design with open-source CMS solutions, as well as developing custom code when needed. Ability to research, suggest, install and customize appropriate plug-ins to fit client's needs is also required.
Must be able to design sophisticated multi-layered graphics which stem from a solid foundation in design principles, including but not limited to typography and photography. Knowledge of print production methods and best practices also a plus.
Candidate must provide references and impressive online portfolio of professional work that fits with job requirements we've outlined, proving a strong understanding of functionality along with creativity with at least 3-5 years of experience in the fields of commercial work/branding, & agency concepts at time of resume submission.
Must be available to work some flexible hours; including evenings and weekends occasionally as workload may require.
• Graphic Design Skills + Sensibilities
• Comfortable in an all Mac environment
• Expert knowledge of relevant Adobe tools to create interactive pages designs
• HTML / CSS / Web Standards
• Extensive experience developing/maintaining websites running on content management systems, including creating templates, using add-ons/plugins, and optimizing for efficient and reliable performance
• Ability to take a visual design and develop it into a fully functioning, pixel perfect website
• In-depth experience creating high quality, interactive user-centered designs
• Apply creative, out-of-the box thinking to solve traditional design challenges
• Ability to work close with programmers and impact design in and around application logic.
• Familiar with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
• eCommerce systems experience
• Assist in coordination/development of content
• Great teamwork abilities
• Responsive Design + Coding
• Basic Marketing Strategic Thinking
• Presentation Skills
• Experience with Email Campaigns
• Working knowledge of AJAX
• Some knowledge of SEO and SEM techniques
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Researching appropriate solutions for specific client needs
• Keeping up with emerging technologies, best practices and current trends in Digital/Interactive Design & Development
• Estimating and managing time
• Process Documentation skills
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
• Troubleshooting & testing
• 3-5+ years of industry experience in HTML / CSS / Web Standards
• Experience with server side PHP and MSSQL
• Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, New Media Design, Interactive Design or similar.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
SEND resume, references, salary requirements and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Web DeveloperSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- August 18
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The Eastco Group
An award winning Digital & Traditional Marketing Communications firm located in Orchard Park, NY, The Eastco Group is a special place to ply your craft and demonstrate your leadership skills. Our facilities include 12,000 square feet of outstanding interior space including a California loft vibe and award winning world class audio/video production studios featured in Mix Magazine. Our compact dedicated team is hardworking and people-centric. They have a reputation for being creative thought leaders who do what they do because they love More...