Job Title: Web Developer Programmer
Terms: Full time
Salary/Compensation: based on experience $21,000 to $32,000 w/benefits
Location: 15610 Eagle Nest Ln, Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Christian Vision USA: The organization is part of the Foundation Christian Vision located in England and its primary objective is to impact lives around the world with the gospel message using the media and country projects. Christian Vision
USA is located in Miami Lakes, Florida where CVCLAVOZ and yesHEis produced content to achieve the objective of impacting lives.
Who you are:
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Passionate about latest trends in interactive experiences across a variety of mediums with a strong desire for innovation.
- Knowledgeable about user experience best practices and user-centered design
- Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently
- You are an empathetic innovator who is able to understand and balance business and user needs and goals. You are driven to make interfaces and experiences that are easier, more satisfying and delightful to use. You relentlessly simplify and search out ways
to create elegant but nuanced solutions. You have a willingness to try, learn, understand and imagine the possibilities of new and established technology.
*** MUST HAVE CODING AND WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE ***
- Strong proficiency with HTML5
- Strong proficiency with CSS3
- Strong proficiency with XML
- Strong proficiency with PHP coding
- Strong proficiency with MySQL database
- Experience developing WordPress sites
- Strong knowledge of UI "best practices"/usability
- Working knowledge of Actionscript
- Strong knowledge of the web development process and how this relates to design and delivery
- Strong Proficiency with Photoshop
- Ability to take on multiple projects (small/large)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong time management/ability to work under deadline
- Understand the differing browser nuances and be able to
cross-test between all common browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Remain current with Internet trends/technology
- Knowledge in the following will be helpful but not necessary: Google Analytics,
Google Web Master Tools, SEO, SEM, SMO, email marketing and affiliate marketing
- Experience using Mac preferred.
- You must be a quick learner that can take creative direction. Work must be completed quickly and correctly the first pass.
- HTML/CSS compliant build out of landing page designs
- HTML/CSS compliant build out of both micro and macro web site design layout
- Edit HTML/CSS landing page layouts
- Integrate & maintain CMS systems, mainly WordPress.
- Edit HTML/CSS web site page layouts
- Provides support to the creative team as well as other departments within the company in meeting HTML/CSS requirements.
This opportunity will require you to work on-site in Miami, so only local candidates will be considered. To apply, please forward your resume and your reel for immediate consideration.
Please send resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org