Job Title: Groups Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:45am - 5:00 pm
Hours/week: 40-50 per week
Job Location: 12160 Abrams Rd (635 & Abrams)
Dallas, TX 75243
High Point / 963 Missions is a ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
We have three divisions; 1) High Point Ski Tours, 2) 963 Missions and 3) Onestopsbuses.com.
High Point is a small company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
- At least one year of sales experience and/or…
- At least one year of ministry experience planning group trips (preferably with ski or mission trips) in some capacity.
- Computer Skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database and pricing program. This requires an above beginner level of computer competency.
- Prior knowledge/relationships in missions or ski industry a plus.
- Existing relationships with ministries, churches, Christian schools and missions organizations is a plus.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Above average organizational skills
- High integrity
- Extraverted/Relational personality
- Strong worth ethic
- A heart to serve the church
- Ability to work within our team
The main focus of this job is to generate new relationships and service existing relationships with the goal of helping ministries and churches with missionary airfare, ski trips, ground transportation, and trip insurance. Your job will be to pursue, build relationships, and serve those ministers who need assistance in those areas. You will put together ski packages, missions airfare, insurance policies and coordinate their ground transportation. We have an team of coordinators that handles the majority of the administrative tasks. Your primary job is pursue and maintain relationships with your clients.
Group sales representatives will travel from time to time (either to Colorado for ski training or to ministry conferences), approximately 2-3 weeks per year.
Base salary + commission in first year. Full commission plus bonuses at end of first year. Average income after two years is $66,500. Potential for six-figure salary after 4 years.
- Partial health insurance for full-time employees.
- 401K matching program at the end of the first year.
- A company laptop is given to all employees that can be used for professional use.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
County DirectorChild Evangelism Fellowship Tioga CO. of PA
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
- October 10
Overseas Western Chef & Dinning Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 6
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member o More...