The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing professional to provide integrated marketing, sales, and customer support for its Superbook Sunday School Curriculum. Superbook is an Emmy-nominated state-of-the-art
animation series produced by CBN to bring the Bible back into the lives and hearts of children here in America and around the world! This new position will require passionate commitment and proven ability to successfully promote the curriculum products, effectively
communicate via social media, and achieve sales goals!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong sales experience with proven track record of setting and meeting goals
- Excellent ability to apply marketing strategies through branding and product development.
- Strong networking skills with ability to cultivate and develop customer relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office, Social Media and CRM databases
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Polished communicator with ability to present comprehensive curriculum information via phone, social media and in person.
- Solid understanding of latest technologies with ability to identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Strong familiarity with churches, denominations, and non-profit organizations
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative with strong ability to prioritize and execute a plan.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with outside public and CBN staff.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to travel for conferences and related events as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field desirable
You can help bring the Bible to the Next Generation!
CBN, headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application
online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.