The Post-Residency Coordinator is responsible for recruiting and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Post Residency Program* in conjunction with the Director of
World Medical Mission (WMM) and the WMM committee. The position plays a strategic role in helping to fill some of the overwhelming needs for medical practitioners in Christian mission hospitals around the world. Position networks
with physicians and mission organizations to continuously improve and upgrade systems to ensure that physicians are supported, encouraged and prepared to return to the field to serve in long-term medical missions beyond the Post-Residency Program. Position
is responsible for the applications, interviews, contracts and agreements with physicians and partner organizations.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing w/RN designation.
• Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies.
• Work experience in a health related profession.
• Experience working in international missions is a plus
• Strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills - Database management, MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ; is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
*The Post-Residency Program is a fully funded two-year program for gifted and dedicated Christian physicians and their families who have been called to a career in medical missions. The Post-Residency Program will place selected applicants
in World Medical Mission (WMM) partner hospitals where they serve and be mentored by career medical missionaries. The Post-Residency Program provides logistical and financial support as physicians and their families make the transition to a career in medical
missions. Since 2004, 76 physicians in a variety of specialties have served in the Post-Residency Program in 25 hospitals in 22 countries.
Mission Statement: Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are
victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
• SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
• RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
• DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
• WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible-- “God Room”
TO APPLY: Complete application on website thru the posting for the position.