Truth For Life is seeking a front-end web developer with a background in computer science and programming. The Web Programmer will report to the Digital Communications Manager and take the lead in vital new/existing front-end website and design projects
and support. The successful candidate will have a desire to use technology to build the Kingdom.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing Django CMS (CSS / HTML / minimal Python) front-end
- Assist with an overhaul and redesign of our existing websites as we seek to create a world-class website and user experience that honors God and serves our audience with excellence.
- Assist Digital Communications Manager on other forward-thinking new technology initiatives.
- Assist Digital Communications Manager with day-to-day content and customer service needs related to the website.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Able to get behind our ministry vision and purpose
- Excellent, demonstrated programming skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience with Agile-like development
- Ability to manage complex projects and scenarios
Possible scenario for this position would include an entry-level programmer with solid CSS/HTML experience willing to develop those skills along with becoming familiar with the Python language and Django CMS system used to run Truth For Life’s websites.
- Three to five years of hands-on front-end web programming experience preferably developing and supporting non-profit CMS