ENTRY LEVEL ANALYST POSITION FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES
- You will be trained in the “Provident Funding Way.”
- Depending on the Division you are assigned to, your job duties may include some of the following:
- Facilitate compliance with company, investor, and federal guidelines.
- Develop thorough understanding of loan servicing in a dynamic environment.
- Communicate accurately with customers regarding their loan to facilitate loan retention and refinancing.
WHY WORK FOR PROVIDENT FUNDING?
- Extensive training for positive career growth
- Employment mobility with nationwide branch structure
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits program
- Opportunity to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Fast paced, team environment
Provident Funding is the 2nd largest privately held mortgage company in the U.S. and a perfect place to start a career in a rapidly evolving industry. We consistently offer the best interest rates to borrowers and have truly cutting-edge technology. Our lending standards attract the highest quality customers. We originated $24 billion in loans during 2011 making us one of the largest lenders in the country and we currently service $58 billion which includes over 265,000 customers! As a result of our disciplined lending strategy, our delinquency rate is the lowest in the country!
The American Dream has always included purchasing and owning a home. While the mortgage industry and our economy have gone through significant changes, the American Dream remains the same and Provident Funding continues to provide qualified borrowers with home loans. We have weathered the financial storms of the past decade, and emerged a stable and growing private mortgage bank. In the past year we expanded our work force by 25% and are dedicated to continued growth and the development of our people.
We have over 70 locations nationwide including our corporate headquarters in San Bruno, CA and regional centers located in Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; Pittsburgh, PA; Plano, TX; San Diego, CA.
We believe that our products, service, performance, and financial results are only as good as our people. The Provident Funding culture expects excellence, encourages team work, fosters innovation and promotes continued learning. This entrepreneurial yet disciplined culture, combined with our commitment to producing quality loans has made us best in class in cost to originate, fund, and service mortgage loans.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (3.5 or higher is ideal!)
- Bachelor’s Degree – all majors welcome!
- Measurable accomplishments with work experience
- A desire to work in the mortgage industry
- Effective communicator
- History of leadership
- Confident and ready to work!
We seek to hire candidates that are disciplined and driven with a history of success in their schoolwork and extracurricular activities. The student should also have experience whether from an internship, job or other related field.
No previous mortgage lending experience is required! We provide classroom, online, and peer-to-peer training, after which you will be prepared to perform well in your career.
Interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Lake City, UT
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
Provident Funding is the 2nd largest privately held mortgage company in the U.S. and a perfect place to start a career in a rapidly evolving industry. We consistently offer the best interest rates to borrowers and have truly cutting-edge technology. Our lending standards attract the highest quality customers. We originated $24 billion in loans during 2011 making us one of the largest lenders in the country and we currently service $58 billion which includes over 265,000 customers! As a result of our disciplined lending strategy, our delinqu More...