Values-driven, privately held foodservice management company seeks Assistant Director for mid-sized, rural, Christian university in Indiana. Role will execute day-to-day operational oversight, staff leadership, financial management and client relationship
functions. This position serves as the operation official of the institution's board, retail and catering program.
- Directs the activities of all management and staff personnel,
- Assists in all phases of planning, budgeting, reporting, and analysis relating to the account,
- Assists in controlling all account resources and expenditures to obtain maximum productivity and utilization,
- Ensures the highest quality dining experience for all guests,
- Ensures compliance with all relevant food, sanitation and workplace safety regulations,
- Assists in leading strategic and annual account planning efforts,
- Coordinate the operations of special events and continuously work with Campus Dining events team.
- Responsible for all administrative and human-resource functions of the business, including recruiting new employees and monitoring employee performance and training,
- Maintain an award winning level of excellence by remaining abreast of new concepts, practices, food technology, trends and issues in the food service industry and institutions of higher education.
Ideal candidate will have a Associates degree in related field (BS/BA preferred), 5+ years' successful leadership experience in a multi-concept, quick-service, high volume environment; exceptional communication skills; strong financial analysis/planning
capabilities; proven success building a teaml a servant's heart and will thrive working in an enviroment with ambiguity and multiple stakeholders to satisfy. Culinary experience/exposure and experience purchasing in high-volume environments strongly preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits, quarterly bonus plan, relocation negotiable.