Search for Regional Field Director-California
The vision for each Regional Field Director is that through cultivation of the relationships with major donors and other identified philanthropist each territory will continue to grow, providing an ever-expanding source of funding for ministry. Through building relationships with partners and potential partners, utilizing God-honoring practices that encourage biblical stewardship, the Regional Field Director-California (RFD) raises financial support for the ministry of BLI from individuals, churches, selected foundations, and businesses that have capacity to make significant gifts to this work. (A significant gift is one that is at least $5,000 - one time gift or cumulative annually.) The RFD will work within a team structure and achieve fundraising results within the specified territory that includes California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Nevada, Hawaii, and Alaska.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Articulate effectively the vision, mission, identity, services and funding needs of Bible League International to selected individuals and churches, as well as approved foundations and businesses in order to build the territory.
2. Secure financial support for the work of Bible League International by utilizing the moves management cultivation strategy (identify, research, communicate, involve, ask, thank, report) in working with partners within the assigned territory.
3. Articulate effectively a "stewardship theology" that ministers to the partner and helps them to recognize and fulfill their role as stewards of God’s resources.
4. Identify and follow-up on opportunities to present Bible League International to new potential partners to ensure growth in ministry support within the territory. Networking capabilities are extremely important for growth of income.
5. Focus on cultivating major level supporters with the capacity to give at $5,000 and above. RFD will have the ability to successfully retain their partnership, and to increase their giving levels.
6. Create a written moves management cultivation plan for all donors within the territory. Serve partners by advising them, as appropriate, of stewardship principles, including estate planning opportunities. Inform partners of estate planning services offered by BLI.
7. Coordinate activities with corporate staff as appropriate to maximize the income from the territory as a whole.
8. Participate in approved public events, conferences, marketing/PR, partner vision trips, and other opportunities to expand the donors’ connection to the mission and vision of BLI.
1. Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct him/herself in a Christ-like manner.
2. Possess a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising experience for a nonprofit or charitable organization, or equivalent experience in a related field such as field sales or territory management.
3. College degree or equivalent experience.
4. Understanding of fundraising as a stewardship ministry.
5. Experience working with Christians and churches in the evangelical community.
6. Displays humility and servant leadership with an exceptional ability to understand the passion and heart of the partner.
7. Displays core competencies necessary to successful execute duties as assigned.
8. Ability to work as a team with capacity to work with great effectiveness with other fundraising colleagues and regional team members.
9. Possess above average communication, persuasion, listening and presentation skills, understanding that it must be the Holy Spirit who moves the human heart. The RFD must have a pleasant and outgoing demeanor, be a self-motivator, and present a neat, professional and appropriate appearance.
10. In order to build regional territory it is essential that the RFD be able to follow-up on opportunities to present Bible League International to new potential partners.
11. RFD must articulate effectively the vision, mission to selected churches and individuals as well as approved foundations and businesses.
Tolerant of varying theological viewpoints, and able to view all believers as brothers and sisters in Christ.
To apply or for more information, please contact Ron Infinger, Senior Consultant, at http://www.keystone-executive-search.com , then go to the Job Openings page for position announcement and application process.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Bethany Christian Services
Bethany Christian Services is a global nonprofit organization caring for orphans and vulnerable children on five continents. Bethany is recognized as a prominent leader in social services worldwide, and we are the largest adoption agency in the U.S. Founded in 1944, our mission calls us to demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by protecting and enhancing the lives of children and families around the world.More...