DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Beginnings Christian Fellowship (NBCF) has an immediate job opportunity for a full-time
Director of Administration. This position will develop the strategic operational plan to support the church’s mission, vision and growth objectives. The
Director of Administration reports to the Senior Pastor and has management responsibility for Facilities, IT, Media Services, Human Resources, Marketing and Public Relations.
NBCF is “A Christ-centered church. Making disciples of all people and addressing the needs of the total person.”
We seek an experienced administrative leader who has a desire to support our mission and vision. NBCF offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vacation.
Essential Functions include:
- Directs the day-to-day administrative operations of the church through management of Facilities, Information Technology, Media Services, Human Resources, and Marketing/Public Relations functions.
- Develops the administrative, operational staffing plan to support the attainment of short and long term objectives. Structures all operational strategies to align with NBCF’s vision.
- Manages the maintenance and upkeep of church buildings, grounds and equipment Works with contracted staff, employees, and vendors ensuring all facilities work, supplies and equipment are within budget.
- Builds and manages a team of employees capable of achieving the objectives and goals of the church. Provides mentorship and leadership to staff, focusing on growth, development and retention of top talent.
- Creates and manages operating budgets for all administrative departments.
Requirements include: Minimum of 6 years management experience preferably with specialty in Facilities Management, IT or Human Resources (church/non-profit experience preferred, but not required); Experience managing multiple departments/divisions;
Sincere commitment to the mission and vision of NBCF; Experience in financial management, including budgeting and forecasting; Highly ethical and committed to interacting with honesty and trustworthiness; Basic knowledge of applicable state and federal laws
regarding non-profit organizations, human resources, risk management, and insurance;
Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to influence, develop and empower employees.