Vice President of Faith Engagement
CRISTA Ministries is a family of ministries loving God by serving people worldwide in the areas of education, international relief & development, senior living, and media. Our seven Christian ministries serve all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity,
or gender. They include CRISTA Broadcast, CRISTA Camps, CRISTA Senior Living, Christian Veterinary Mission, World Concern, King’s Schools and Seattle Urban Academy.
CRISTA’s mission is to love God by serving people – meeting practical and spiritual needs – so that those we serve will be built up in love, united in faith and maturing in Christ.
CRISTA strives to be a spiritually vital, growing community that demonstrates the love of God by serving people and drawing them into a transforming relationship with Christ.
CRISTA’s main campus is situated on a peaceful, 56-acre forested campus in Shoreline, just minutes from downtown Seattle and Puget Sound.
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Faith Engagement to develop CRISTA’s church relations program. This person will be charged to provide leadership and strategic direction for this new program while working in collaboration with CRISTA’s Administration
and seven ministries. Furthermore, they will be responsible for engaging in meaningful relationships with pastors and churches to deepen theological understanding of God’s work in the world and broaden the awareness of CRISTA’s mission.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A four year degree or Bachelors degree and an advanced seminary degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Seven or more years of experience working in or with churches at a senior pastor level.
- Track record that demonstrates initiation, development, nurturing and maintaining meaningful one-on-one relationships with pastors and other church leaders.
- Success in designing multifaceted programs, managing executing, monitoring results and making program adjustments as needed.
- Three or more years experience preaching to audiences of more than 500 church members.
If you are interested in finding out more, go to the following link to view the job posting and to apply: