FULL TIME AND PART TIME BOARD OPERATORS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must operate standard broadcast console, including "faders" or "pots."
- Protect the company's F-C-C license, successfully execute E-A-S tests, log transmitter readings and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
- Able to read and follow program log, play programs, spots and Station Identification's for multiple stations.
- Ability to perform simple production duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in running audio console at a commercial or non-commercial
radio station necessary (not just at college or broadcast school).
- Experience in a similar format/formats preferred.
- Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows and Linux-based systems and programs.
- Experience working with Rivendell or other broadcast automation systems.
- Able to work regular weekend shifts.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
- Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
E-mail your resume to Bob Jones, Broadcast Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions will remain open until filled.
Salem Media of Virginia, Inc.(WAVA, 105.1FM / WAVA, 780AM & WRC, 1260AM) and Salem Satellite Media, LLC (Family Talk, SIRIUS-XM 131) are Equal Opportunity Employers. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.
Employer and offers Health/Dental/Life/401(k) to full time employees. Salem Media of Virginia, Inc. (WAVA, 105.1FM / WAVA, 780AM & WRC, 1260AM) and Salem Satellite Media, LLC (Family Talk, SIRIUS-XM 131) are owned by Salem Communications, Corporation. (Nasdaq: SALM) headquartered in Camarillo, California. Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Event Assistant - Cleveland, OHSalem Media Group
- Cleveland, Ohio
- July 30
Admissions Coordinator - Kings' SchoolsCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- July 30
Director of Missionary FinanceABWE
- New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
- July 28
Administrative Assistant NeededTrinity Worldwide Reprographics
- Cerritos, California
- July 27
Major Gifts RepresentativeLos Angeles Mission
- Los Angeles, California
- July 24
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...